Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflection

a) I think the most applicable thing I learned in this class is that the entire world is connected economically. A rise in the value of one country's currency can mean a decrease in another. Just knowing that how the way one country conducts businesses can directly cause another country to alter their policy to fit better changes the scope of how all economics should be viewed. It has caused me to look at all economic actions for a more global perspective than from the narrow United States view and I think that new outlook will benefit me especially while I am abroad.

b) I think I would like to learn more about the currency market. It is so subject to fluctuation and it is effected by so many things that I would enjoy studying all things that effect it so I could make smart financial decisions when I am outside the U.S..

c) Some advice I would give to a future student is to let yourself enjoy the course. Everything you learn in this course is valuable and interesting information and the class turns out to be quite enjoyable if you fully turn yourself over to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment